Ensure your farm and forest land stays in the family for generations to come!
NC FarmLink will be at the 15th Keeping the Farm Workshop, where you'll learn from experts about:
- Property rights and resiliency
- Timber markets and forest stewardship planning
- Property tax updates
- Estate and asset-protection planning
- Naturally-occurring well water contamination
- Insights from local farmers
- And more!
Space is limited and registration is required by phone at 919-250-1051 or email at email@example.com. Register by March 2 and we'll save you a free lunch!